Move over sun! It is the moon’s time to shine.
On August 21st, 2017, most of the nation will be able to view a full or a partial solar eclipse. Consider marking the occasion with a solar eclipse party, or send a great care package to faraway family friends enjoying the phenomenon.
This gifts and links will help add to the enjoyment of the day.
- How to view the solar eclipse: Be careful. Even if the sun is dark, looking directly at the eclipse is dangerous. Get free solar eclipse glasses at libraries across America. Or buy your own.
- Ladyhawke on Bluray – A day without a night an a night without a day.
- Half-moon snack skewers
- To the moon and back party set
- Moon platter Consider serving sun and moon eclipse crackers with cheese. You know. Because the moon is made of cheese.
- Moon pies
- Space table cloth
- Star balloons
- Twinkly lights
- Consider playing the BrainsOn Solar Eclipse Podcast Episode for kids
- Delores Claiborn by Stephen King for a creepy read to help you get into the spirit of the solar eclipse