This gift list is a request from our exclusive GiftPros community on Facebook, read to the end for a special note before giving this gift.
When a friend or loved one embarks on a journey for a healthy lifestyle, your care package can reinforce their goals and bring motivation.
- Sneaker deodorizers
- Water wicking socks
- Water bottle
- Bluetooth earbuds
- Fitness tracker (best rated Garmin Vivosmart HR)
- Spotify music subscription, or Audible membership for workout tunes or audio books
- A gift certificate for a pedicure to soothe feet post-workout. This might take a little research to find a shop nearby.
- Workout apparel and sneakers might be tough to buy for another person, but if you think you’ve got it, choose something special. Popular brands are Lululemon and Stussy.
- Smartphone workout arm band
- Cool new workout bag
- Your time. Maybe the best gift you could give, is to be a workout buddy.
- Meal subscriptions like Blue Apron and The Purple Carrot are great gifts for reinforcing your friend’s goals and giving them more brain space for this new health focus.
The cautionary note for this gift is that a gift or a care package can’t be or cause the motivation. So if you are quietly hoping someone will adopt a healthy lifestyle and you give a care package like the one above, your gift could break the rules for great gifts and instead of bringing delight, have the opposite effect.