We have all lived through the rise of craft beer culture, and right on its heels came a swell of people who appreciate the subtleties and mystery of whiskey. Both men and women are ordering Old Fashioned Cocktails, and most restaurants have perfected a signature version of the cocktail. As with craft beer, your apprecianado will likely have preferences that may be difficult to keep up with, but here are a few ideas to help you find just the right gift.
Many of these gifts can serve as party favors or stocking stuffers for smaller gifts.
- Whiskey glasses: Usually appropriate for whiskey, scotch, or bourbon, and potentially other spirits, a heavy-bottomed whiskey glass can be welcome to any collection. You can pick something classic, or a little more unique.
- Luxardo Cherries for the Old Fashioned cocktail
- Whiskey Ice Balls
- A set of whiskey stones: These cool the drink without melting and diluting the drink.
- Another glass option, the elegant glencairn whiskey glass
- Oak barrel infusion spiral
- A flight
- Bourbon Pecan Pie Filling
- Bourbon infused lip balm
- Whiskey barrel aged coffee
- Vanilla Cedar scented candle
- Buy them a bottle! Whistlepig is a good rye whiskey
- Pop Chart Lab Whiskey Poster
Related: Gifts for Guys with Beards